Thursday, September 2, 2010

New, new, new

Oh how things have changed!

I was going back reading my pasts posts.. well, detox diet is non-existant! I will say I have started to work out... although sad to say that is steadily declining. I was doing it every night, then I started to skip a few nights... and now I have only done it once this week. That's pretty sad too - the workout I'm doing is off Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and its only 27 minutes long! The only time I get to work out is at night after Kaison goes to bed - and you better believe a lot of nights I am pooped! I really should get back my motivation to keep up with the DVD - I've done 10 days of it all together! I'm sure with skipping days I'm not gonna see the results I would see if I did it 30 days straight :(

What else is new? I know you'd like to hear something juicy, and I do have something juicy to reveal - but I'm not quite ready for that to be unleashed ;)

On another note, I've actually started watching Jersey Shore! Can you believe.. I totally thought the show was lame, and was upset every time it came on because I wouldn't watch it... but one day I decided to watch and see what all the hype was about - and now I know! Chuck full of drama that is easy to get sucked into! Just what I need - because I don't have that in my life... which is just fine with me - better its on TV than in my face.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I agree about the reality TV shows... especially the ones on MTV (I'm ashamed that I still watch Real World! haha) But it is much better to watch it than live it!!

    Did the 30-day shred work for the 10 days you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about jersey shore when it was first airing...I just didn't see the point in watching drunk people sleep around all summer long... BUT my curiosity got the best of me and every Thursday night I am sitting on the sofa with my popcorn ready for the drama to unleash it self.
    I am also doing the 30 day shred but it's so hard to get motivated after doing it a few times!
    Something new and juicy? OOOhhh what's HIS name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. divinefrenzy - It did.. I felt better, and I could tell the muffin top was starting to retract, haha - but it was still there... I think if I ate better it would've helped, but in all honest like Lottie just said its hard to stay motivated because the SAME workout gets boring, even if it does still kick my butt!

    I really do plan to start over and do it for 30 days straight because I told myself I really want to be back in shape by the time Kaison is 1!!

    ReplyDelete