Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update! ... Kinda, haha...

What's new, what's new?

Well.. I've slowed down dramatically with my working out, after 10 days of doing the same workout routine on a DVD it gets a tad boring - I'm thinking I might purchase a new one to do so I can switch back and forth when I'm starting to get bored with one!

I really want to be back in shape, with a flat(ter) tummy by the time Kaison turns 1. It'd be great if I could do that before he's 1! I want to be able to wear my clothes with confidence! And not have to pic the shirts that are more loose around the midsection. I feel so limited when I'm shopping, and even when I'm picking out clothes in the morning. Its crazy how for granted I took having a flat tummy :( I'm sure I had some sort of other insecurity when I did have a nice, flat stomach... I know in HS it was about my tata's! Haha... they were below par for  me ;) ...

But that's the female sex for ya... always finding some sort of flaw within yourself. I think if I could just get rid of this muffin top - I'll very happy :) I know its possible though, I just need to stay on top of my work out! It really does feel good when I do work out, but so does resting after being at work all day then coming home to chase a speed crawling 9 month old around!

I can't believe he's going to be 1 in three months! I'm already starting to plan his 1st birthday party, but I have no idea which way to go... do I rent out a room at a children's activity center or do I have small, low-key get together at my apartment? Do I go all out on the cake? Or make my own? It is his FIRST BIRTHDAY, but then again.. he won't remember it... what to do!

Same goes with his Halloween outfit! I found the most adorable tiger outfit online for $30+ but I wasn't sure if I should spend that much on an outfit he'll only wear once, and probably want to take off in less than an hour anyway? I probably should choose the cheaper routes considering money isn't falling off the trees for me. Either way, we will make it special for my Kaison!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just in a depression mode. Where I feel like no matter what I do I'm not going to get rid of this extra weight! It's depressing! I avoid friends and if I could I would avoid family too.
    Dallon is working on his six pack! He lays around drinking Mountain Dew and having cookies at 11 p.m. and he gets to be skinny and pretty! It's not fair! He didn't push a human out of his body after pushing for 2 hours!
    Why do I have to have the stretch marks? And baby fat?
    You should be my work out buddy! Well kinda! We can check in every day to see if one of us has done what we needed to do. There should be a prize too! lol

    Anyways onto Kaison! Do whatever feels right! I'm going all out this year because I'm about to go back to school soon and money wise I know I just won't have the money then! So might as well do it right now! Besides it's been a very eventful year!

    What kind of theme are you thinking of doing?

    Did you try Carter's? I got a monkey suit there for only $16 because I turned my stamp card in for an extra 20% off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered Lindsay Brin's CFS Method, I hope that'll bring me back on track with working out!

    We could def check in with each other... ask each other how many times did we work out for the past week! I just lost a lot of motivation with Jillian Michaels, although thats bound to happen after repeated watching the same DVD for 2 weeks! I hope this one gets me back going...

    And I am planning on doing a Ni Hao Kai Lan theme for Kaison's birthday! I was initially in to going all out, but now I am going to make the invites, cupcakes and cute cupcake toppers to go on the cupcakes!

    The decorations will just be solid bright colors, no specific Ni Hao Kai Lan stuff... that should be cheaper too. And I still need to go halloween costume shopping!!

    ReplyDelete