Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nail on the Head

Video Sneak Peak from Teen Mom 2:
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/577803/ep-11-sneak-peek.jhtml#id=1648903


Oh how I can relate to this so much, not in the instance that I've lost  Kaison's father, but on the level that my parents (and family & friends) do not understand my relationship with son's father. All they keep in their mind about him are the bad things that have been brought up about him (by me) and that is it. I'm happy to have had loads of support through the hard times, but I wish it didn't disappear during the good times. It may not seem like a good time to them, but it is a good time to me, and that is what should matter.


*reworded to how it relates to me
Farrah's Mom: "I understand the bad things [he] did to her, so as a mother, its hard for me to have the compassion for that person when they've done such an injustice to my daughter."

Counselor: "Yes, but at the same time the compassion isn't for [him] its for [your daughter]..."

No comments:

Post a Comment