Monday, August 16, 2010

WTF

Guess I got too happy too soon... or someone just doesn't want me to be happy.


Friday morning I was planning on calling into work to let them know I was going to come in late so I could go to the doctor for my cough.. well low & behold my cough was pretty much gone... so I think to myself... why go to the doctor for a cough that is no longer there?! But... this weekend it proved to be nothing but a lie... and as I sit here at my desk hacking I decided for sure I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning...

I've had so many cough drops in the past week my tongue is raw, it sucks...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are not better yet! Could it be all the stress? Maybe your body is just tired? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I did go to the doctor, I have an infection, so I have to take an antibiotic, a steroid to help control the coughing and then Mucinex DM...

    I'm sure my body is tired and stressed from what I deal with!! Which shall be revealed in my next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. You never revealed what you were going to...You decided to be the bigger person :(....I wanted to know ...ha ha

    ReplyDelete