Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Medicine & Praying

Well, I finally went to the doctor this morning!
I was given a precription for an antibiotic and a steroid and told to also buy some Mucinex DM... So far everything seems to be doing its job. I still cough, but not near as many times as I was before all of these medications entered my system...

On another note, I was about to rant about my son's father... but before I did, I actually had a little talk and prayed to God about a few things and I can honestly say I feel better. I no longer feel the need to come on here and vent about him like I was planning on doing it. Weird huh?

But its a good feeling not to feel the same anger I was feeling when I first felt like blogging about it. I'm just going to let it go, let it be because I know bringing it up here will only keep it lingering around longer than it needs to be. I am just going to say that I am happy that it is just me & my son and I love him to death!!

No comments:

Post a Comment